Re: Readysetnet FTP mirror broken

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Readysetnet FTP mirror broken
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> > This does help.  My problem with readyset.net is that I tried it as an
> > FTP mirror, and it just comes back to the original page.  I thought if
> > the limit was exceeded, it would display some error message.
>
> I had a window pop up in netscape and tell me that the limit was 60 and
> that it had 60 already on.  But explain what you mean by the original
> page.  Are you going to an FTP mirror or a Web mirror?  I just now tried
> it and the limit is upped to 100, but it too is exceeded.

Sorry, chalk this one up to my error.  My wife and I share a Netscape
bookmark file and it popups up often saying "Reloading bookmarks", so I
configured my window manager to auto-minimize Netscape error boxes.
So, no wonder I never saw the limit exceeded message.

> > and I don't see them today.  I wanted to send the URL to someone for a
> > comment.  I also looked for snapshot tarballs, and couldn't find
> > anything newer than April 8.  I just looked at the logs and it seems I
> > introduced some problem here:
>
> Not knowing what you changed, I just looked at the two pages, hub in one
> readyset in the other and they look the same...

Another mistake I made.  Seems I broke one of the admin guide SGML
files, causing the build to fail.  I fixed it last night, and today, the
build worked and my changes are there.

Man, I am such a bungler some times.

Thanks, Vince.