Translations of PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Translations of PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
FYI, my book is being translated into Japanese and German.  Local
publishers will be printing the translations with permission from
Addison-Wesley.  I hope the translations can be made available online
like the English version.

Also, my book has been reviewed at:

    http://Linuxiso.org/bookreviews/postgresql.html

The web site for my book is at:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: