Compile file if using readline-4.2 (PostGres 7.1)

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема Compile file if using readline-4.2 (PostGres 7.1)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Laurent Faillie (l_faillie@yahoo.com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
Compile file if using readline-4.2 (PostGres 7.1)

Long Description
Hello All,

psql will not compile if using readline-4.2 because some functions has been renamed.

Workaround :

I add following define in the beginning of tab-complete.c

#define completion_matches    rl_completion_matches
#define    filename_completion_function    rl_filename_completion_function

Now I have some "incompatible pointer" warning but it runs ok. (no time to trying to correct these warning :-( )

Bye

Laurent

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report