Re: PL/Perl Question

От Travis Bauer
Тема Re: PL/Perl Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think this is problematic with the default compilation fo PL/Perl.
The perl interpretor you get in a plperl function is inside of a
"sandbox" (can't remember the official name) where it is limited
to only a relatively small set of functions.  I don't think that
SQL commands are included.
Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer