Re: Yet another Performance Question

От Konstantinos Agouros
Тема Re: Yet another Performance Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 02:59:53PM +0200, Patrik Kudo wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm not 100% sure, but I think it would be much faster if you use COPY
> instead of INSERT when you read in a lot of data from a file.
Well unless I am the database owner I only can do \copy and the script does
some manipulation before it inserts...

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185

От: Patrik Kudo
Сообщение: Re: Yet another Performance Question
От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: Re: 7.1 rpm problem