Re: anti Christian bias?

От GH
Тема Re: anti Christian bias?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 06:32:50PM +0000, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> Hi all:
>
> On page 29 of the PostgreSQL User's Guide, distributed with version 7.0.3,
> in table 3-8 Postgres Date Input, the last item in the Example column is
> January 8, 99 BC.  The corresponding Description item reads "Year 99 before
> the Common Era".  The author or the editor of this manual is obviously
> expressing his anti Christian bias in attempting to redefine BC to mean

Oh yes, obviously.
Has society actually been reduced to this level of absurdity?

Since when does Christianity cule the world and thus determine what
abbreviations should be used to mean what?
Furthermore, since when is acknowledgement of differing religious (and
other) views considered "anti-Christian"?

Please, we all have more important issues.

When people stop killing each other we can worry about what BC is
supposed to mean. I challenge you to stop them from killing each other.

gh