Re: Calling plSQL functions

От Lonnie Cumberland
Тема Re: Calling plSQL functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thanks for the info Tom,

I found that same solution just after I had sent this message to the mailing
list.

I set up a RECORD variable that should receive the results, but the
documentation is unclear as to if the variable will receive ALL of the results
from the query of just the first result from the query.

Actually I have the need at different places in my functions to sometimes work
on the list items returned from a query and also have the need to just work on
the first result returned by a query.

Can you please tell me how these two can easily be done?

Cheers,
Lonnie