table data not being restored after pg_dump

От pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Тема table data not being restored after pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Patricia Holben (pholben@greatbridge.com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
table data not being restored after pg_dump

Long Description
After running the regression test suite, I perform a pg_dump, drop the db, recreate the db, use "psql -e regression
<dumpfile"to reload the data but the table f_star can not be reloaded.  The error message says: ERROR:  copy: line 1,
pg_atoi:error in "((1,3),(2,4))": can't parse "((1,3),(2,4))"

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report