Re: Function overlaps_interval

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Function overlaps_interval
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 11:23:28AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
>     I wrote this PL/pgSQL function for my current project, and thought it
> would be generally useful.  An expansion of the builtin
> overlaps(dt1,dt2,dt3,dt4) function, this function returns the interval
> of time for which the two datetime ranges overlap.
>
>     Roberto, please include this in your online PL/pgSQL function library.
Done! Thanks Josh! Date/Time manipulation functions are now our most
popular category.How about you? Do you have a (SQL|PL/pgSQL|PL/Perl|PL/Tcl|PL/Python)
function that you are proud of? A function that makes your life easier?
Then waste no more time! Point your browser to
http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres
submit your recipe and join the CookBook Hall of Fame! You get your
own awesome-cool "PostgreSQL Powered" button!
We've been getting many hits from techdocs.postgresql.org, which shows
that many are going to techdocs looking for solutions to common problems.
Very useful.
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

Bad command or file name. Go sit in corner.