Irix binaries for PostgreSQL

От bruc@stone.congenomics.com (Robert E. Bruccoleri)
Тема Irix binaries for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
From: bruc (Robert E. Bruccoleri)
Subject: Irix binaries for PostgreSQL
To: mdalphin@amgen.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:32:17 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Mark,
    I have belled the cat -- I have built PostgreSQL binaries for
Irix (-32 and -n32) and have deposited them on the PostgreSQL FTP
site.  (BTW, I got the same results on the regression tests as you.)
The versions are a few weeks old, but once PostgreSQL is released, I
will repeat the builds and deposit the results. --Bob

| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D.      | Phone: 609 737 6383                |
| President, Congenomics, Inc.     | Fax:   609 737 7528                |
| 114 W Franklin Ave, Suite K1,4,5 | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| P.O. Box 314                     | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| Pennington, NJ 08534             |                                    |