Re: ecpg long int problem on alpha + fix

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ecpg long int problem on alpha + fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 06:32:25PM +0300, Adriaan Joubert wrote:
>     we had a problem on Alpha that in interfaces/ecpg/lib/typename.c we
> have
> HAVE_LONG_INT_64 defined, but not HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64. Consequently no

Sure since that means your long int and not your long long int is 64 bits.

> code is included for long ints and typename calls *abort*. I put in a
> few lines that check for HAVE_LONG_INT_64 and seem to generate the right

Why is this needed? What you do is use "long long" as variable type for 64
bits integer. But on the alpha you do not need "long long", just use "long
int" instead.

Or did I misunderstand something?

Michael

--