Re: pg_ctl stop returns error

От Murakami
Тема Re: pg_ctl stop returns error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Inoue san , Mr.Lane thanks for your quick reply.

I checked manual already.
My DB is just for a test and I don't see any clients working...
Or maybe some clients are working but I can't find them.

I see 7 postmaster process is running at my PC now.
Does it mean that I have 7 DB host process running?
I started DB with "postmaster -S -i ". So it means that I started DB with smart mode, right?

Any further suggestion?

Murakami

Hiroshi>
Hiroshi> See pg_ctl manual.
Hiroshi> Don't you shut down the postmaster in smart mode ?
Hiroshi> If some clients are running, they must be finished before
Hiroshi> calling pg_ctl in smart mode.
Hiroshi>
Hiroshi> regards,
Hiroshi> Hiroshi Inoue