Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL Regression Test Problems (Revisited)

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL Regression Test Problems (Revisited)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hiroshi,

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 11:45:04PM +0900, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> > From: Jason Tishler [mailto:Jason.Tishler@dothill.com]
> >
> > 2. Change the backlog parameter to listen() in src/backend/libpq/pqcomm.c
> > to a number that will "ensure" that the parallel_schedule version of the
> > regression test does not generate connection refused conditions.  Note
> > that I'm not even sure this will really work on all (or any) platforms.
> >

> Hmm, I changed the backlog parameter on trial but I wasn't able
> to see any improvements.

That is what I kind of expected.  Even if it worked, it would not have
been a full proof solution anyway.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235

Сообщение: RE: Cygwin PostgreSQL Regression Test Problems (Revisited)
Сообщение: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL Regression Test Problems (Revisited)