Solaris 7 SPARC passes tests (was Re: Re: [BUGS] Tests randomly failed)

От Mathijs Brands
Тема Solaris 7 SPARC passes tests (was Re: Re: [BUGS] Tests randomly failed)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 02:40:00AM +0200, Mathijs Brands allegedly wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 07:17:47PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut allegedly wrote:
> > Tom Lane writes:

> > What become up 'set maxuprc=256'?  I thought that made it work.  Could
> > other people try it or has it been disproven?
>
> I'm giving this a test now...

No luck :( Tests still randomly crash. (This is an Ultra 10 machine.)

7.1RC1 on Solaris 7 SPARC does pass the regression tests (apart from the
random test, which seems to be ignored on Solaris). (This is an Ultra
420 machine.)

Cheers,

Mathijs
--
It's not that perl programmers are idiots, it's that the language
rewards idiotic behavior in a way that no other language or tool has