Re: pgsql/ ontrib/pg_dumplo/lo_export.c ontrib/pg_ ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql/ ontrib/pg_dumplo/lo_export.c ontrib/pg_ ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> > Yea, kind of bad, huh?  That is the only way to prevent the comment
> > wrapping, unless we add /* ---  to those comments.
>
> What I'm complaining about is that that comment HAD the dashes, and
> you gratuitously removed them.  You promised me some time ago that
> pgindent wouldn't mess up dash-protected comments.  You're violating
> the terms of that armistice ...

Yes, I did.

I assumed /* ---- comments were used to protect pre-indented comment
text, an item Thomas has mentioned, and something I did properly
preserve.  I did not know it was being used for x = y wrap protection.

I just did:

and

    $ rgrepc '        [/ ]\* ='

and see the comment you mentioned.  Let me go through and look at all
the equals wraps and re-add the dashes for you.