Re: AW: Re: More on elog and error codes

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: AW: Re: More on elog and error codes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Coming from an IBM Mainframe background, I'm used to ALL OS/Product
messages having a message number, and a fat messages and codes book.

I hope we can do that eventually.
(maybe a database of the error numbers and codes?)

LER

On 3/20/01, 10:53:42 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote regarding
Re: AW: [HACKERS] Re: More on elog and error codes: