Re: new version of contrib-intarray

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: new version of contrib-intarray
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry, I have again messed up this Makefile, and I am glad Tom has put
things back.

Seems I am no longer capable of understanding the affects of such
changes as this:! override CPPFLAGS := -I$(srcdir) $(CPPFLAGS) -DPGSQL71! override CPPFLAGS += -I$(srcdir) -DPGSQL71

Having $(srcdir) before $(CPPFLAGS) must be significant.

I am going to make a proposal that we partition off certain areas to be
handled by certain people so I don't mess things up again.  Look for my
email in a few minutes.

Bruce Momjian writes:

> > I see change of += in CFLAGS (harmless),
>
> Not.
>
> > movement of #include
> > <postgres.h>, and removal of // comments, which don't appear anymore in
> > the code.
>
> I only saw that the Makefile is back to how it looked at rev 1.1 before I
> did some work on it.  AFAICT the Makefile should be reverted back to the
> previous revision, since the code change does not require any changes to
> the Makefile.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut      peter_e@gmx.net       http://yi.org/peter-e/

Pennsylvania19026