Re: URL for gmake

От Bill Barnes
Тема Re: URL for gmake
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Wow!  Got a lot of reponses.  Thanks all.

I must be, however, asking the wrong question.
Running debian 2.2 and make is in the system.

Here's a short list of the last few commands:

$./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pgsql --with-odbc
$make all > make.log 2>&1 &
    [1] 8486
$tail -f make.log
    lot of missing prototypes messages but         it gurgled
on and finally said            All of Postgresql is
successfully made.
    Ready to install.
    had to Ctrl-c to get terminal back
$gmake install > make.install.log 2>&1 &
    [2] 10419
    [1]  Done(127)  gmake install >make.install.log    2&1
$tail -f make.install.log
    sh: gmake: command not found

Thus the reason for confusion about gmake.  Cannot
find a binary or link for gmake.  How does it get
called.

Thanks again,
-Bill