Re: [SQL] Contribute to the PL/pgSQL CookBook !!

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: [SQL] Contribute to the PL/pgSQL CookBook !!
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 09:02:30AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I wanted to thank you for taking the time to re-write the PL/pgSQL docs.
> I'll be contributing functions soon.  Actually, since I have a huge
> number of functions (my entire app runs off PL/pgSQL and PHP) is there
> anything in particular you want?

    Np Josh. I am glad to help. This really should be in pg.org but it
seems that the pg web team is not very fond of db-backed websites.
    I'd like to see functions to the main sections we have up right now,
for these are where people need more help at:

    - Recursive functions
    - Tree-structure functions
    - Date manipulation functions
    - String manipulation functions
    - Triggers

    Anything you can contribute would be great!

    -Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club|------+
  Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net