Revamped PL/pgSQL Documentation

От Roberto Mello
Тема Revamped PL/pgSQL Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
    Hi all,

    I just finished (hopefully) the revamping of the PL/pgSQL docs. The
reviewed version (sent to Peter already) features:

    - Better structure
    - Many more examples (at least one for each structure)
    - More sections
    - A section explaining the advantages of using PL/pgSQL
    - A section explaining how to work with records
    - etc.

    I have an HTML output at http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres (it's
lacking the GET DIAGNOSTICS paragraph, but I'll make another output
later).
    The tarball with the SGML source code is available at the same
address.
    And don't forget the CookBook! Some recipes have been submitted
already (including in PL/Tcl and PL/Perl). What are you waiting to submit
yours? http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres

    Hope everyone likes the new docs. I sure put a lot of effort into
them. Now I better get my homework done :)

    -Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club|------+
  Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net