Re: Big trouble with libpq++

От J. T. Vermeulen
Тема Re: Big trouble with libpq++
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Stéphane EVEILLARD wrote:

> Sorry, I mean PQexec and I am linking statically .

Okay, that makes things a little easier.  It appears that the Makefile doesn't
do much to account for static linking; the only dependency on libpq that is
specified is through SHLIB_LINK which AFAIK is meant for dynamic libs only.

You should be able to solve this either by linking dynamically, or if you
want to stick with the static version, to link with libpq as well as libpq++.

HTH!

Jeroen