Re: Allowing WAL fsync to be done via O_SYNC

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Allowing WAL fsync to be done via O_SYNC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'd actually vote for it to remain for a release or two or more, as
we get more experience with stuff, the defaults may be different for
different workloads.

LER
--
Larry Rosenman                                                                    http://www.lerctr.org/~ler/
Phone: +1 972 414 9812                                                            E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org

On 3/15/01, 2:46:20 PM, Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote
regarding Re: [HACKERS] Allowing WAL fsync to be done via O_SYNC: