Re: Blocks within a

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Blocks within a
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
    Here's what I am trying to do with links. I want to link the items in
the itemized list with its respecitev counterparts in the
<variablelist> below. Suggestions?

<sect2 id="plpgsql-advantages">
    <title>Advantages of Using PL/pgSQL</title>

    <itemizedlist>
        <listitem>
            <para>
                Better performance
            </para>
        </listitem>
        <listitem>
            <para>
                SQL Support
            </para>
        </listitem>
        <listitem>
            <para>
                Portability
            </para>
        </listitem>
    </itemizedlist>

    <variablelist>

        <varlistentry id="better-performance">
            <term>
                Better Performance
            </term>
            <listitem>
                <para>
                    <acronym>SQL</acronym> is the language PosgreSQL
                    (and most other Relational Databases) use as query
                    language. It's portable and easy to learn. But every
                    <acronym>SQL</acronym> statement must be executed
                    individually by the database server.
                </para>

    -Roberto
--