Re: Would you mind to include your FAQ translation to Japanese?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Would you mind to include your FAQ translation to Japanese?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Hi Bruce,
>
>   I fond FAQ_german.html in postgresql-7.1beta4/doc/src/FAQ/
> directory.  Would you mind to add my Japanese translation
> of your FAQ also?  I attached the latest one.

Added to pgsql/doc/src/FAQ in HTML and as ASCII in /pgsql/doc.  I have
also added it to the main FAQ web page.  We used to have a link to a
Japanese FAQ there.  Now we have an actual file that will stay in the
distribution.

Vince, I updated copyfaq, your copy and mine, and the FAQ web page to
point to the new HTML file.

> BTW:
>   "Last updated: ..." in your FAQ was not changed even if the
> contents are modified.  Some people may not aware it was changed.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I have been updating it, but my script
that sets the date was broken in the recent FAQ reformatting.  Thanks.