pgsql/ /aclocal.m4 /build.xml /configure /conf ...

От Peter Mount
Тема pgsql/ /aclocal.m4 /build.xml /configure /conf ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    peter@hub.org    01/03/05 04:40:11

Modified files:
    .              : aclocal.m4 build.xml configure configure.in
    src            : Makefile.global.in
    src/interfaces : Makefile
    src/interfaces/jdbc: CHANGELOG Makefile build.xml jdbc.jpx

Log message:
    Ok, I've split todays commit into three, the first two already done had some
    bits in JDBC & the first set of tools into contrib.

    This is the third, and deals with enabling JDBC to be compiled with the main
    source.

    What it does is add a new option to configure: --with-java

    This option tells configure to look for ant (our build tool of choice) and
    if found, it then compiles both the JDBC driver and the new tools as part
    of the normal make.

    Also, when the postgresql install is done, all the .jar files are also
    installed into the ${PGLIB}/java directory (thought best to keep then separate)

    Now I had some conflicts when this applied so could someone please double check
    that everything is ok?

    Peter