Re: Concurrency supported?

От Ingo Luetkebohle
Тема Re: Concurrency supported?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 08:03:29PM +0000, Peter Mount wrote:
> They have to wait as there is only one physical network connection. To get
> round this, you need to use a Connection pool.

After the information I got here, I arrived at that, too. However,
explicitly releasing a resource (as is necessary to put a Connection
back into the pool) is not something the Java designers meant to
happen. This becomes painfully obvious when looking at JavaServer
Pages where you don't have a 'finally' block built into the system.

OTOH, I might be missing something obvious. In any case, using a pool
works so I'm not really complaining :)

--
    Ingo Luetkebohle / ingo@blank.pages.de / 95428014
/