Re: text field size

От Hector Diaz
Тема Re: text field size
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks to all you guys that bring me a wide number of
options.

I definitely will take the choice of install the
7.1beta version until the new one will be release.

Do you know if 7.1 release version will include blob
field to insert a binary data as graphics? if not,
what other free database engine do you recommend that
support it? and why?

Kind Regards

- Hector Diaz