pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess/lib tables.tcl

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess/lib tables.tcl
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    ishii@hub.org    01/02/26 00:15:49

Modified files:
    src/bin/pgaccess/lib: tables.tcl

Log message:
    Allow pgaccess to input Japanese. See included mail.

    Subject: [HACKERS] pgaccess Japanese input capability patch
    From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp>
    To: teo@flex.ro
    Cc: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org, pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org
    Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:41:14 +0900

    Hi Teodorescu,

    I have made patches which enable pgaccess to input Japanese characters
    in the table editing window. As you might know, to input Japanese
    characters, we first type in "hiragana" then convert it to "kanji". To
    make this proccess transparent to tcl application programs, libraries
    are provided with localized version of Tcl/Tk. The patches bind
    certain keys to initiate a function (kanjiInput) that is responsible
    for the conversion process. If the function is not available, those
    keys will not be binded.

    Comments?
    --
    Tatsuo Ishii