Re: pgsql/src/include c.h

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: pgsql/src/include c.h
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql
> Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/02/19 19:28:07
>
> Modified files:
>     src/include    : c.h
>
> Log message:
>     Remove inclusion of <varargs.h> on SunOS; this does not work since we
>     use the ANSI varargs style (<stdarg.h>) not the old style.  Tatsuo had
>     reported this change was necessary back in the 7.0 beta cycle (4/13/00)
>     but for some reason, making the edit never got done.

I have been fighting with SunOS port, for some resons for 7.0.3. There
are much more than I thought to make PostgreSQL run on SunOS again (I
believe once PostgreSQL was running fine on SunOS). But once the work
is done, I think almost same changes could be made to 7.1 to port to
SunOS as well.  In a few days I will report back to the list...
--
Tatsuo Ishii