Re: [INTERFACES] First-time JDBC setup with Jakarta! Whee!

От Adam Haberlach
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] First-time JDBC setup with Jakarta! Whee!
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 10:52:51AM +0000, Tom Albinson wrote:
> Hi Adam
>
> I am using the JDBC driver with tomcat.
>  to get to work, i put it the lib directory (of my project directory)
> then when i ran build.sh it was installed in the correct place
> Hope that helps

    Yeah, it looks like I was over-thinking things.  The server.xml stuff
is what you do if you want to do http authentication from the database.
I wasn't familiar enough with Java to realize that .jsp pages load
JDBC drivers directly from the big Java Namespace...pretty nifty.

--
Adam Haberlach            | All your base are belong to us.
adam@newsnipple.com       |