pgsql/src backend/catalog/heap.c backend/comma ...

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql/src backend/catalog/heap.c backend/comma ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    tgl@hub.org    01/02/14 16:35:08

Modified files:
    src/backend/catalog: heap.c
    src/backend/commands: command.c
    src/backend/parser: analyze.c parse_clause.c parse_expr.c
                        parse_func.c parse_node.c parse_relation.c
                        parse_target.c
    src/backend/utils/adt: ruleutils.c
    src/include/nodes: primnodes.h
    src/include/parser: parse_clause.h parse_node.h parse_relation.h
    src/include/utils: builtins.h
    src/tools/backend: index.html

Log message:
    Change scoping of table and join refnames to conform to SQL92: a JOIN
    clause with an alias is a <subquery> and therefore hides table references
    appearing within it, according to the spec.  This is the same as the
    preliminary patch I posted to pgsql-patches yesterday, plus some really
    grotty code in ruleutils.c to reverse-list a query tree with the correct
    alias name depending on context.  I'd rather not have done that, but unless
    we want to force another initdb for 7.1, there's no other way for now.