Re: strange query results

От Anand Raman
Тема Re: strange query results
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi tom

Thanks for your time..

No all of the columns were there right from the start..
Even if i added a few columns i always went thru the process of dropping
and recreating the entire db..

However a few days back there was a instance of index curroption and things came
to a halt.. A vaccum of the database notified of the possible curroption
and i recreated a index which didnt belong to this table..

I havent tried vaccuming the table now.. Will it help??

Thanks
Anand