Re: plPGsql and PostgreSQL 7.1beta4 in Cygwin doesn't work

От Fred Yankowski
Тема Re: plPGsql and PostgreSQL 7.1beta4 in Cygwin doesn't work
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Cygwin 1.1.8 didn't work for me either with a recent snapshot of
PostgreSQL.  I had to revert to version 1.1.7 of the cygwin package.
Others have reported similar problems to the PGSQL lists.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370