Re: Failover (was Re: PostgreSQL over NFS?)

От Shaw Terwilliger
Тема Re: Failover (was Re: PostgreSQL over NFS?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shaw Terwilliger wrote:
> Besides dumping and COPY'ing the data into the second server, is there
> another form of easy one-way replication available?  My schema has just
> a few simple tables (six tables, a few rows each).  But these tables
> may hold a few million records each.  I've estimated the total data size
> to be somewhere around 10 GB (with WAGs for index sizes) for 5 million
> users.  I guess COPY would work.

Oops... up there, I meant to say my tables had a few columns each, not
rows.  A few tables may hold a few million records.  One big users table
holds an int id and a few TEXT fields, the other tables use keys into
the users table's id field and may store some strings.

--
Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill@sourcegear.com>
SourceGear Corporation

Вложения