Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 7.1 beta3 on Windows 2k
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Peter,

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 06:08:58PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> You might want to try running
>
> make SHELL=/bin/bash check
>
> (or whereever you have bash) because the standard /bin/sh is known to be
> pretty stupid.

On Cygwin, the "standard" sh is actually ash -- a stripped down bash
that is suppose to be quicker at running scripts (e.g., configure).
Nevertheless, I think that this is an excellent suggestion -- sh may be
doing some goofy things so it is worth a shot.

Juan, please try this and report back to the list -- I won't have access
to the machine that had problems running the regression tests for a while.

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235