Re: General Database Design Text

От Jacques Williams
Тема Re: General Database Design Text
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
An Introduction to Database Systems, by C.J. Date (Addison-Wesley, 1995, ISBN
# 0-201-54329-X). It's heavy on theory, but it will give you a good foundation.

You might also want to take a look at The Practical SQL Handbook, by Judith
S. Bowman, Sandra L. Emerson, and Marcy Darnovsky (Addison-Wesley, 1998,
ISBN # 0-201-44787-8).

HTH,

Jacques Williams