Re: Re: IpcMemoryDetach fails under Cygwin on Win98

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Re: IpcMemoryDetach fails under Cygwin on Win98
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Chris,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 11:37:55PM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> The tests usually hang during the "parallel group (18 tests)" test
> right after numerology.  By "hang," I mean that the original postmaster
> is still running, but there are no postmaster children, and there are
> some number of psql processes hanging around.

Please do a ps.  Are you sure that you don't see some psql processes
hanging around?

Use NT's TaskManager (specifically the Performance tab), what is the memory
usage during the regression tests.  Are you running out of memory?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235