Re: simple function syntax

От Culley Harrelson
Тема Re: simple function syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-general
ok the complete error is:

----------------
NOTICE:  plpgsql:  ERROR during compile of add_one
near line 1
"RROR: parse error near "
----------------

I was trying to select the add_one function in the
documentation.

In the pg_language table I have entries for internal,
c, sql and plpgsql.  The plpgsql record reads:

lanname = plpgsql
lanispl = t
lanpltrusted = t
pancallfoid = 19488
lancompiler = PL/pgSQL

the createlang statement I used was:

createlang plpgsql db_name -L /usr/local/pgsql/lib

this is on a new install of slackware 7.1

Culley