Re: [HACKERS] PgAccess - small bug?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PgAccess - small bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Constantin, did you get this fixed too?

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I assume this is fixed?
Oh, it is really old letter from me. I total forget...
Hmm, I haven't here last version of CVS, but pgaccess in my comp has this
bug still..
Bruce, thanks for answer. I not had hope that anyone advert to this.
                    Karel

> > Hi,
> >
> > in PgAccess's the create table dialog is small bug. If I define a new table
> > as interits of other table and I not define any column (as 'field' named this
> > dialog) - PgAccess return ERROR message "Your table has not field!". But
> > PgSQL allow define table as:
> >
> >     CREATE TABLE xxx () INHERITS(yyy);
> >
> > ...all colunms is from 'yyy'.
> >
> > NOTE: Why a attribute (column) is in the PgAccsess named 'field'? It is
> > abnormal in SQL speech...
> >
> >                             Karel

> > Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>                      http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/
> >
> > Docs:         http://docs.linux.cz                          (big docs archive)
> > Kim Project:  http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/kim/              (process manager)
> > FTP:          ftp://ftp2.zf.jcu.cz/users/zakkr/              (C/ncurses/PgSQL)

> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle

Pennsylvania19026

От: "Maurizio"
Сообщение: Re: Fw: STRANGE INCREMENT IN MEMORY SIZE OF A PRECESS COMPILED WITH ECPG
От: "Joe Conway"
Сообщение: libpq/c function question