Re: Invoking sql functions through jdbc

От Greg Speegle
Тема Re: Invoking sql functions through jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi Ron,

You can call postgresql functions from a normal statement, although I
don't know if you can have it return multiple result sets.

I've assigned a class project to a graduate database class to work on the
CallableStatment interface for the JDBC driver. I hope we'll have
something for you by May.

Greg Speegle
Baylor University

On 1/25/01, 9:57:32 PM, "Ron Sofrin" <rsofrin@entercept.com> wrote
regarding [INTERFACES] Invoking sql functions through jdbc: