Re: select fails on indexed varchars.

От Alex Krohn
Тема Re: select fails on indexed varchars.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

> Alex Krohn <alex@gossamer-threads.com> writes:
> >> On my machine, these produce 't' in C locale, but 'f' in en_US locale.
>
> > Seem to be in C locale:
>
> So it does.  Okay, what was the complete test case again?
> I'm afraid I didn't save your original message because I wrote it off
> as a known problem ...

Here it is:

        links=# create table foo ( a char(25) );
        CREATE
        links=# create index foodx on foo (a);
        CREATE
        links=# insert into foo values ('Test/Test');
        INSERT 29689 1
        links=# select * from foo;
         Test/Test
        (1 row)

        links=# select * from foo where a like 'Test/%';
        ---
        (0 rows)

Cheers,

Alex

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bug with foreign keys and importing from a pg_dump file?