Re: SourceForge & Postgres (fwd)

От Tim Perdue
Тема Re: SourceForge & Postgres (fwd)
Дата
Re: Re: SourceForge & Postgres (fwd)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Do we need to do a bunch of testing on Beta3 before deployment or is it
so much more stable that it absolutely will have no problems?

We haven't had any problems with the ~Nov 17 snapshot, so we figure why mess
with a good thing.

Tim

--
Founder - PHPBuilder.com / Geocrawler.com
Lead Developer - SourceForge