pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

От Steve Sullivan
Тема pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I'm using JDBC and every time my client shuts down
I get the log message:

pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

I'm careful to close the Connection, and I verify that
it indeed did close by calling Connection.isClosed().

Is there something I'm doing wrong here?
I'm running postgresql-7.0.3 on RedHat 7.0 on a Pentium
with Java 1.3.0.

Many thanks for any tips!

Steve

Steve Sullivan    sullivan@mathcom.com