Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS SELECT PROCESSED INTO

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS SELECT PROCESSED INTO
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 18 Jan 2001, at 9:05, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 20:15:39 +1300, Dan Langille wrote:
> > Does anyone know if this feature exists?  If so, what version or where
> > can a patch be obtained?
>
> Apparently you missed Jan's follow-up to my message: "New functionality in
> 7.1 - sorry." So you'll have to use the beta.

Yes, I did.  Thank you for clearing that up. I have been searching the
mailing list archives, but they seem to be out of date.  I could only find
my original post and no replies.

Of course, my next two questions are:

When will 7.1 leave beta (roughly)?

How stable is it?  FWIW, I'll be using it for development, not production
and basically the only feature not in pre 7.1 I'm looking for is the above.

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/