Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS Patch
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Bruce,

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 05:08:18PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Can someone tell me the status of this patch?

I believe all but the src/include/config.h.in part is acceptable to
Peter, but I would rather not speak for him.

Anyway, I have posted the following to the Cygwin list:

Unfortunately, I have not received any replies yet.

Assuming that I don't get any feedback, I am going to submit a patch
based on the above tomorrow morning.

Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235