Re: $PGDATA/base/???

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: $PGDATA/base/???
Дата
Re: $PGDATA/base/???  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 05:49:36PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Wow, this looks great, and it worked the first time too.  I will commit
> if no one makes objects.

I object. The code displays oids and tablenames or relnames. Oid is just
the initial, default filename for tables, and may change to something other
than the oid. Currently, the reindex code is the only place that could change
the relfilenode without changing the oid, but I think there may be more
in the future.

Here's a patch to Brandon's code (completely untested, BTW):

Ross