Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem
Дата
Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-ports
Tom,

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 03:34:50PM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> I will resubmit my patch after the above issues are resolved.

Unfortunately, I have not received any more feedback regarding the
Cygwin patch issues.  Should I submit my latest patch anyway?  Did I
miss the 7.1beta2 release?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235

Сообщение: Re: (Cygwin) postmaster shutdown problem
Сообщение: Re: (Cygwin) postmaster shutdown problem