Re: (Cygwin) postmaster shutdown problem

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: (Cygwin) postmaster shutdown problem
Дата
Re: (Cygwin) postmaster shutdown problem  (Yutaka tanida <yutaka@hi-net.zaq.ne.jp>)
Список pgsql-ports
Yutaka,

On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 08:58:48PM +0900, Yutaka tanida wrote:
> It's a bug of cygipc.
> Cygipc can't catch signals when waiting with semget().I'm trying to fix
> this.

Thanks for your response *and* especially for trying to fix this
problem.

I find it curious that you think that the problem is in cygipc.  How does
cygipc get involved when I am sending the SIGTERM signal directly to
postmaster?

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235