Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL postmaster abort problem
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Pete,

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 02:55:25PM +0000, Pete Forman wrote:
> However I am unhappy with this approach in general and would prefer
> that configure be used to establish what works.

I'm not completely enamored with it either.  Can you be more explicit
with your configure proposal?  Do you mean something like having
configure determine the Cygwin version and add/remove references to
dllinit.c to/from the makefiles as appropriate?  If so, then that would
be a lot of work...

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235