cache lookup error when excuting function

От chris Günther
Тема cache lookup error when excuting function
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi folks,

first I want to say thank you to all the people given me tips on
how to get triggers start a function - you where very helpfull.
But now I have another problem which I don't understand at all. I
created a function in plpgsql which sets my current date, time
and user. It looks as follows:

    CREATE FUNCTION fncdatetime_ains() returns opaque as
    'begin
        new.TimeStamp := now;
        new.C_Date := date;
        new.C_Time := date;
        new.C_User := getpgusername
        end if;
        return new;
    end;'
    language 'plpgsql' \g

Then I created a trigger on a table executing this function on insert:

    CREATE TRIGGER trgInsServer after insert on tblserver
    for each row execute procedure fncdatetime_ains() \g

Now when I do an insert into my table from a website (using php4 pl01)
I get the following error:

PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 69056: cache lookup failed

What does this mean???

Please all, can you help me again, this is quite important for my project

        chris